Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Forums

1. News and Information

1. Community Announcements

News and informational announcements about MxGaming community and services.

• No posts here yet
    2. Suggestions

Have a suggestion that would help the community, Post it here and we will take member feedback about your suggestion

Use this forum to plan tournaments, raids, giveaways and gaming community events.

1. PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds dedicated discussion forum for the online gaming community.

• No posts here yet
    2. LawBreakers

LawBreakers is a new game by Nexon Games to compete with Overwatch and Quake Champions. Check out our review.

• No posts here yet
      • No posts here yet
      • No posts here yet
    3. Other games

For any other games that we do not have a gaming forum for, post your discussions here.

• No posts here yet
  3. Community Discussion

1. General Discussion

Talk about anything and everything with the community here.

• No posts here yet
    2. Community Support

Need help with something, need an answer for a question. Post here for help.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Godeal
    Newest Member
    Godeal

• Thank you, i created my own community now.    
    • Hi James, You can create your our community by going to this page: http://forums.mxgaming.com/communities/ and click the 'Start a Community' button. From there, you can choose the name, access, logo, and games for your community. Be sure that if you want to keep your community posts/discussions private you select private or closed community.
        The difference between these 2 are closed communities still show up in the community list for members to apply to join but all the posts within the community can only be seen by members. While private communities do not show up on the community list and members can only join by being invited by either the owner, leaders or moderators of the community.   Hope this answers your question james.
    • Hi, how do I make a community that is private so that I and my friends can share plans and information for PUBG?
    • You got your own idea and submission for a community event? You know we got you.   First off I want to bring some stuff by you: Event should involve everyone Creative Fast setup We need all these variables to continue with your submission.   New and unique submissions will earn submitter's a reward depending on the community response! If your event idea is used in game winners will be rewarded.
    • This forum is for feedback about the community. Did we fuck up?
      Has staff wronged you?
      Did you love a new feature we added?
      Want to see something new?   Don't hold back on posting "because it might offend staff" We don't care, The only way for a community grow and become better is to accept feedback the community has and improve on it. So don't hold back, You will not be punished for providing valid feedback. Of course, if you use your feedback to attack the community or members you will be given warning points. So here are a few rules to keep section clean   Do not use feedback to attack staff/members, if a member of staff has stepped out of line, maturely post what the member of staff did how it affected members and how they/we could improve. This section is not to start a petition to have a something you want to be added/removed/changed.  Suggestions must be logically possible.
  • Recent Status Updates

No Recent Status Updates