Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Forums

1. News and Information

1. Community Announcements

News and informational announcements about MxGaming community and services.

Key informational about our gaming community and all our provided services.

• No posts here yet
    3. Suggestions

Have a suggestion that would help the community, Post it here and we will take member feedback about your suggestion

Use this forum to plan tournaments, raids, giveaways and gaming community events.

1. PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds dedicated discussion forum for the online gaming community.

• No posts here yet
    2. 1

All discussion about GTA V Multiplayer, CEO missions, Mods, Racing and meetups.

• No posts here yet
    7. LawBreakers

LawBreakers is a new game by Nexon Games to compete with Overwatch and Quake Champions. Check out our review.

• No posts here yet
    8. Other games

For any other games that we do not have a gaming forum for, post your discussions here.

• No posts here yet
  3. Community Discussion

1. General Discussion

Talk about anything and everything with the community here.

• No posts here yet
    2. Community Support

Need help with something, need an answer for a question. Post here for help.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    camden
    Newest Member
    camden

• Someone wanna play battle royal in fortnite? If yes add Shoxy03 ! Thanks
    • Ok, thanks for that. I have been clicking on the link expecting to get connected to ts lol. I did not realise you just had to put this address into ts and connect that way. Probably going to get this from others that have not used ts before etc.
    • The Teamspeak server address is ts3.mxgaming.com   http://www.mxgaming.com/teamspeak/
    • Hi all, I have installed ts3 and have looked for mxgaming in the server list search, I am not familiar with ts so, not everything is obvious to me. I came across three channels with this name but for different countries ....... Search results image Is there a specific channel for this community or will each nationality have to create one of their own. Basically what steps are needed to use ts in Black Squad etc? Cheers ........ GRUB  My bad I think; I entered maxgaimng and it's mxgaming lol.
  • Recent Status Updates

No Recent Status Updates
  • Steam Users Online